The Finnish Institute in Japan promotes higher education cooperation between Finland and Japan. The Institute is contributing to the export of Finnish education in Japan and implementing projects and events in cooperation with Finnish and Japanese universities, polytechnics and other institutions.
Examples of Projects:
- Participate in the numerous student fairs; for example, the European Higher Education Fair in Japan and the Japan Association for Student Services student fair.
- Organize our own events to provide information about the study opportunities in Finland.
- Serves as a consultant for Japanese students who wish to study in Finland.
- Provide researchers and students with the latest trend and research topics and support them in finding potential partners.
- Organize the week-long Finnish Language and Culture Courses both in Joutseno and Huittinen, Finland
If you have any inquiries about higher education, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org