Thank you to everyone who participated. Lecture slides are available here.
How to combine work, family and leisure time successfully? Is it even possible? Finnish Institute in Japan continues its well-being theme with the seminar about sustainable work and work recovery. Internationally renowed researchers will discuss well-being in the workplace, why the companies should aim for sustainable employee well-being especially during these challenging times and how the work-life interplay will be beneficial for the inviduals, families, companies and the whole societies. The event will be translated Japanese-English-Japanese.
- Akihito Shimazu, PhD, Chair, ICOH Scientific Committee ‘Work Organization & Psychosocial Factors, Professor, Keio University
- Nadezhda Gotcheva, Research Team Leader, PhD, VTT Technical Research Center of Finland Ltd.
- Jari Hakanen, Research professor, PhD, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Helsinki, Finland
- Miika Kujanpää, Doctoral researcher, PhD, psychologist, Faculty of Social Sciences/Psychology, Tampere University
- 13:15 Opening words. Anna-Maria Wiljanen, PhD, Director, Finnish Institute in Japan
- 13:30 Akihito Shimazu.PhD, Happy at Work, Happy at Home: Research findings and practices from Japan
- 14:30 Coffee break
- 15:00 Nadezhda Gotcheva, PhD. “New Work@VTT: Trends and Themes”
- 16:00 Jari Hakanen, PhD. Feeling engaged, satisfied, bored or burned out at work? What happened to well-being of Finnish employees during the first months of Covid period?
- 17:00 Miika Kujanpää, PhD. Relationships between off-job crafting and well-being among Finnish and Japanese employees.The topic will be updated soon.
- 18:30 Closing remarks
(Program may be subject to changes).
This seminar is a hybrid event taking place in the Metsä Pavilion (max. 50 attendees). Kindly register both to event at the Metsä Pavilion and online at https://peatix.com/event/create2/1669993/edit#/advanced
October 22nd, 2020 at 13:15-18:30PM
Kindly register via Peatix to the face-to-face event in the Metsä Pavilion
Venue: Metsä Pavilion
Address: 3-5-39 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku 106-8561
If you have any questions, kindly send an email to email@example.com!