How to combine work, family and leisure time successfully? Is it even possible? Finnish Institute in Japan continues its well-being theme with the seminar about sustainable work and work recovery. Internationally renowed researchers will discuss well-being in the workplace, why the companies should aim for sustainable employee well-being especially during these challenging times and how the work-life interplay will be beneficial for the inviduals, families, companies and the whole societies. The event will be translated Japanese-English-Japanese.
- Akihito Shimazu, PhD, Chair, ICOH Scientific Committee ‘Work Organization & Psychosocial Factors, Professor, Keio University
- Nadezhda Gotcheva, Research Team Leader, PhD, VTT Technical Research Center of Finland Ltd.
- Jari Hakanen, Research professor, PhD, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Helsinki, Finland
- Miika Kujanpää, Doctoral researcher, PhD, psychologist, Faculty of Social Sciences/Psychology, Tampere University
- 13:15 Opening words. Anna-Maria Wiljanen, PhD, Director, Finnish Institute in Japan
- 13:30 Akihito Shimazu.PhD, Happy at Work, Happy at Home: Research findings and practices from Japan
- 14:30 Coffee break
- 15:00 Nadezhda Gotcheva, PhD. “New Work@VTT: Trends and Themes”
- 16:00 Jari Hakanen, PhD. Feeling engaged, satisfied, bored or burned out at work? What happened to well-being of Finnish employees during the first months of Covid period?
- 17:00 Miika Kujanpää, PhD. Relationships between off-job crafting and well-being among Finnish and Japanese employees.The topic will be updated soon.
- 18:30 Closing remarks
(Program may be subject to changes).
This seminar is a hybrid event taking place in the Metsä Pavilion (max. 50 attendees). Kindly register both to event at the Metsä Pavilion and online at https://peatix.com/event/create2/1669993/edit#/advanced
October 22nd, 2020 at 13:15-18:30PM
Kindly register via Peatix to the face-to-face event in the Metsä Pavilion
Venue: Metsä Pavilion
Address: 3-5-39 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku 106-8561
If you have any questions, kindly send an email to email@example.com!